Sunday, November 25, 2007

NJ-Craigslist-Boar

* If responding to a Craigslist ad meet in a public place, or go with a friend. Google the phone number of the poster to
ensure
it matches the name he or she gives *

LISTING REMOVED. Woodbridge, NJ: This post for a sweet one year old boar really makes me (relatively) happy. The poster is going to screen adopters with an application and an adoption fee. Craigslist is a great potential tool for finding pigs of personal surrenders a home, instead of taking up the place of a pig who is due to be euthanized in a rescue. If everyone showed the same level of commitment and patience when rehoming their guinea pigs, Craigslist wouldn't be such a dangerous place for animals. I can't say I agree with rehoming a pet (though I don't know the background behind the ad), but I respect how this person is going about it.


589

No comments: