Thursday, November 1, 2007

NY-Lollypop Farm in Fairport

More faceless members of the Lollypop Guild. I'll make a new post if pictures are posted. But c'mon, they're guinea pigs-how could they not be wonderful?

LISTING REMOVED. Horatio is our bachelor number one. He is white, three years old and two months, which I marked as a senior, but this is really more middle aged with good care. Horatio is the baby boomer of guinea pigs.

POST REMOVED. Snow White might have been better off named after one of the dwarves. This white boar is one year old and one month. Renamed Prince Charming.

LISTING REMOVED. Ricky Bobby is a six month old brown boar. I had to google Ricky Bobby to try and think of a quip. I haven't seen Talledega Nights (though I do have Anchorman memorized), but this MySpace quote made me happy: "you rule ricky bobby, im getting your movie for Christmas...best movie right beside highlander you rock ricky bobby."


240

No comments: