Tuesday, November 6, 2007

NY-Lollypop Farm in Fairport

New members of the Lollypop Guild, some with cute faces pictured, some whose cute faces you have to imagine.

LISTING REMOVED. Ohhhh, is Patrick a cutie. I wish I lived in New York. Or that I lived on the Lollypop Farm. If I were a kid I'd really want to live there. Candy and kittens, woah-hoh! Back to guinea pigs. Patrick is adorable and three years old. His listing says he's brown, which he's not, so always take listings with a grain of salt. Too few volunteers for too many animals means it's always best to verify things on your own. And not blame me if I accidentally lie to you! Okay, once again, Patrick.



LISTING REMOVED. Echo is a beautiful counterpart to Patrick (they're not bonded though). She is one year and one month old, and would be the star of any guinea debutante ball.



I can't wait to see what cuties LISTING REMOVED. Twinkers (a young medium sized male) and LISTING REMOVED. Patches (a young medium sized male) turn out to be. Knowing Lollypop Farm they'll be some amazing himi/dal combo. With a crest. And a rooster tail.

No comments: