Friday, November 30, 2007

NY-Lollypop Farm in Fairport

There are a bunch of guinea pigs already at Lollypop Farm in Fairport, so I suggest you check out their website. Also, almost all of the guinea pigs I'm posting don't have pictures yet. They might by the time you check the site. Have I mentioned I'm sick? When I'm sick I'm uncreative, yet diligent.

LISTING REMOVED. Bubbles is so darn cute. She is a year and a half old, and she has a crest!


LISTING REMOVED. Trinket is a white tri-color sow, a year and a half old.

LISTING REMOVED. Pooh is a brown boar, and that's all his listing says.

LISTING REMOVED. Wookie is a baby! Poor boy, he's just one month old and all alone in the shelter. He's brown.

LISTING REMOVED. Pigwig is another baby boy, just one month old. He's lilac colored-so pretty!

LISTING REMOVED. Peanut is yet another baby boy, he is black and one month old.

LISTING REMOVED. Chiclet is a month old white baby boy. Okay maybe Wookie isn't all alone.

LISTING REMOVED. Mushroom is a buff colored baby boy, one month old.

So anyone out there with a responsible and capable home looking for baby boars? Seems like LF is the place to go!


665

No comments: