Tuesday, October 30, 2007

NY-Craigslist, two listings

* If responding to a Craigslist ad meet in a public place, or
go with a friend. Google the phone number of the poster
to ensure it matches the name he or she gives *

ADOPTED! (Tonawanda, near Buffalo)
Dalton is an amazing looking guinea pig. I am in love with him. There is a real danger in looking at hundreds of guinea pigs each day. I've had to desensitize myself to guinea pigs being cute. Well this guy has broken through the barrier, goodness! Guinea pigs are the best animals in the world-sweet, furry, and made for cuddling. I'll tell you, in my heart, I'm a hoarder. Each picture and story lodges itself in my arteries like bits of fat.



Back to Dalton-the poster is rehoming him (reasonable adoption fee) because he doesn't have enough time for him with school. While he's gone the house is noisy ("little ones") and so the guinea pig is timid. He comes with the cage and stand, pigloo, water bottle, food dish, left over food and pine bedding (careful now). He is a lovable guy. Someone please adopt him and post photos!

LISTING EXPIRED. (New York City) A four year old named Amelia has been through several moves and no attention. Poster wants her to go to someone who loves animals and has time and energy for her. I bet Amelia wants that too-to bad she's being given away with no mention of an adoption fee. Comes with food, bedding, cage, and an assurance of a clean bill of health. Pic will be posted soon.



75

No comments: