Monday, October 29, 2007

NY-Lollypop Farm in Fairport 2

Here are some more of the Lollypop Guild.

Aww, this is one of the most lovable PEW's I've ever seen. LISTING REMOVED. Canoli is an adorable 1 year old male.
LISTING REMOVED. Moe is a gorgeous brown self. He's one year old, and I think I can make out a crest in the photo!

LISTING REMOVED. Taffy is a gorgeous abby. I don't think I've ever seen one who looked quite like him. He's one year old too. Those nails need to be trimmed, poor guy!


LISTING REMOVED. Poor Speedie doesn't have a picture. He's a one year old white calico male. I bet he's a quick one!

LISTING REMOVED. Oreo is a one year old orange female. I don't get the name-maybe she...I don't know. Someone adopt her and tell me how that name fits! Name changed to Carmel.

LISTING REMOVED. Brownie is an orange one month old. Aww, a baby! Again, someone adopt her and tell me about the name.

LISTING REMOVED. Lt. Mitchel (I really don't know) is a black tortoise shell boar, who is one and a half year old. Maybe he has a dominant personality?

LISTING REMOVED. P.J. is a three year old tan male. Three year olds don't get adopted nearly as often. Help P.J. out! I adopted a three year old and she is sweet, calm, and used to the lap.

64

No comments: