Wednesday, November 28, 2007

PA-Humane Society of Harrisburg Area-East Shore-four pigs

The Humane Society of Harrisburg Area has four very beautiful and unique guinea pigs.

LISTING REMOVED. Taketa is such a beautiful young abby girl. I love her markings--she sort of looks like she has beagle ears!


WITH A RESCUE! Sammie and Guiness are, I'm guessing a bonded pair. They are young sows, and I think they're absolutely amazing looking. Sometimes it's tempting to think short-hairs can't look as neat as their longer-haired brethren. These girls are such a perfect example that that's not true. Though of course it's the personality that counts--and these girls look sweet too!



LISTING REMOVED. Mo Mo is another young sow. I think she is very lovely looking. It's almost as though someone colored her with colored pencils. I love her little white face too. Adopt and send pictures!




651

No comments: