Friday, December 21, 2007

NJ-Craigslist-Two Boars

* If responding to a Craigslist ad meet in a public place, or go with a friend. Google the phone number of the poster to
ensure it matches the name he or she gives *

LISTING REMOVED. Haddon Township, NJ: Wow, this ad makes me vomit in my mouth! Two very sweet boys named Rush and Nibbles available for adoption due to allergies. Their adoption fee is far t00 l0w and includes a lot of supplies. But GET THIS! These pigs would be great in a school or daycare environment. WOW! These pigs must not have the fragile bone structure, immune system, and prey instinct that makes them fear a book page turning. THESE PIGS MUST BE MAGIC! If I do something evil and get reincarnated as a small animal, and then am put in a cage for thirty sets of tiny sticky hands to prod and pull, I'll bite anything that comes near me. Hello lawsuit to a school from some angry parents! Better toss that guinea pig--it's a liability! I think my head is going to explode from the controlled rage. I'm going to go get on some PJs, drink some chocolate milk and eat some popcorn while I watch Gamera. Then my world will be pure again.

GAMERA PROTECTS GUINEA PIGS
FROM THE EVILZ!




861

No comments: