Monday, December 3, 2007

NY/NJ/PA-Rescued piggie girl needs a home

I'm always willing to do courtesy postings for reputable rescuers and shelters. Here's one for a beautiful girl who was rescued off of Craigslist. I'm in love with her myself, so much so that I'm making her my MISS NEEDS A HOME PIGGIE 2007:

"This beautiful girly was advertized on craigslist as 'fr33 to a good home, but with no cage because she is living with my rabbit'. This owner evidently didn't know that people who regard guinea pigs as pet food don't really want the cages, and that 'fr33' invites both sn@ke owners and those who aren't interested in investing anything in a pet. Luckily, a rescue person in the NYC area learned about her here and snatched her up. She's still timid but coming out of her shell enough to demand veggies and pose for glamour shots. She does zoomies around her temporary little pet store cage. We estimate her age at 6 months. We can arrange a rendezvous anywhere in the Tri-State area or farther south in NJ, around Philadelphia."

Contact information: now with Have-a-Heart guinea pig rescue


Home Visit and Reference Check Required. Adoption fee $20.




691

No comments: