Tuesday, April 1, 2008

NY-Guinea Pig Home-Miracle Guinea Pig Urgently Needs Home

*If responding to an ad by an individual, meet in a public place
or go with a friend. Google the phone number of the poster to

ensure it matches the name he or she gives *


Just quoting the ad in full. A N G E L W O R K !

WITH A RESCUE! Queens, NY: My son rescued this guinea pig the other night while on the job. My son found it on the grass in front of the emergency room of one of the hospitals he transported a patient too. It was a rainy night so he, and his partner put it in a box, and brought it to me.
I cannot keep this little critter, and I am looking for a home for it. I do not know the sex, or age. What I can tell you is that it appears to be healthy, it is black with a white stripe down the center of it's face. Can you guys help me find it a home?

I would honestly love to keep it, but I cannot in all honesty afford another pet. We currently have 3 dogs, 2 cats, 3 s/w aquariums, and a turtle. As you can see we already have a full house.

Please help me find this poor baby a home ASAP, as it is currently in a tinyyyyyyyy 20 gallon fish tank.

helpful links: Quality Hay and Pellets in bulk & Pampering your Pig & Cheaper, Larger Cages & Bedding & Essential Guinea Supplies & Proper Diet & Cavy Savvy Vets & "What's Normal? What's Not?" & Social Life & Boy or Girl? & "What is Rescuing and Adopting?" & Social Cause Marketing & Guinea Pigs in PA/NY/NJ/WV

No comments: