Friday, May 2, 2008

NY-Adirondack Save-A-Stray-Short hair unsexed adult pig

So, funny moment. I'm dealing with a spay recovery right now and almost wrote: "short sexed adult unpig" as the title. Whew! Someone tell me if my typos get too crazy, okay? I made a commitment to myself, as a perfectionist, to not proofread this blog. I maintain it in my spare time. If I proofread it I would never, ever, do anything else. Soon I would be posting about "crazed blogger has guinea pigs taken from her due to hands being fused to keyboard." So, fair game to copy edit here. You'll only be doing what I wish I could.

Adirondack Save-A-Stray; Corinth, NY: LISTING REMOVED unsexed guinea pig! Here's a great page for sexing: Boy or Girl?

This guinea pig is pictured on aspen bedding. Aspen and kiln dried pine, NEVER cedar, are the only acceptable wood beddings. I mix my carefresh with Aspen bedding to save money.

What a beautiful piggy!





helpful links: Quality Hay and Pellets in bulk & Pampering your Pig & Cheaper, Larger Cages & Bedding & Essential Guinea Supplies & Proper Diet & Cavy Savvy Vets & "What's Normal? What's Not?" & Social Life & Boy or Girl? & "What is Rescuing and Adopting?" & Social Cause Marketing & Guinea Pigs in MD/VA/DC

No comments: